Here at Dazzlers we are consistently busy & as such, are always on the lookout for suitable cleaners to work for us.
We have a thorough 5-stage interview and recruitment process which has been honed over many years in the business, this is to ensure that we find the right people to join our team.
All of our cleaners here at Dazzlers are directly employed by us on permanent contracts. We NEVER use agency or sub-contractor staff to complete our work.
Previous experience is preferred, but not essential.
If you are:
- Reliable, hard-working & flexible
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy cleaning & take pride in your work
- Drive & have your own car that you can use for work
- Are able to work around 16-25 hours per week
- Are able to work 4 or 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Are able to work within the hours of 9am-3pm
- A good time keeper, presentable & be able to work well as part of a team
Then you may be the right person for us. As an equal opportunities employer we offer:
- An immediate start for the right person
- A permanent part time position
- Consistent & reliable work
- Full training to our standards
- Team working - you will never work alone (will be in teams of 2 or 3 people)
- All cleaning products & safety equipment (PPE) provided
- Full uniform & a friendly working environment
To apply please email your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please complete the form below with your contact details & a brief description as to why you would be an ideal candidate to join the team: